- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
A walkthrough on how to access the SkoolBag app and it's services.
Setting up an Account
- Download the SkoolBag application from the app store
- If you're logging in for the first time you will have to create a new account. At the log in page under "Don't have an account?", click on the Sign Up button.
Create an account with an email of your preference and choose a password that meets the requirements
Info You can use any email (personal/work) to create an account with Skoolbag. It does not have to be the school email address.
- You will be prompted to enter your first/second name. Choose the appropriate group that you fall under.
- You will then be sent an activation link to the email address you had provided.
Activating your Account
- Clicking on the activation link will prompt you to confirm your account. Click on the "Click Here" Button.
- If successful, you will be presented with the following screen.
Setting up your SkoolBag App
- After activating your account, proceed to sign in to the SkoolBag app again with the same credentials.
- When logging in to the app for the first time, you will need to add a school to subscribe to.
- Click on the Add Button and search for Wallarano Primary School in the search tab. Click on the school to add it to your list.
Image RemovedImage RemovedImage AddedImage Added
- Once successfully subscribed, you will see Wallarano as a school under my schools and services along with posts from the school : )
|Content by Label|